Looking for hard to find parts?

Sorry for long downloading time on the part-section :(
Working on some changes right now, will be more organized and easier to visit.
Any requests for something that is missing by the way? :)
Have been busy editing the website lately, but analog still lives.

Yes, that's my hobby, fixing reel to reel.
Lucky I have a very understanding woman in the house,
otherwise the doghouse would be my castle.. :D

LMAO................No Rolf, no doghouse for me ........YET! :) Hopefully, with the recent twists and turns life throws at you occasionally, the doghouse won't become an issue.

BTW, just watch this Rick Fitz guy, he really is a handful of trouble :D :D :D .

Hey Rick.......how's it goin' up in Coos?

:cool:

That was good news Chris, was kind of worried there after you started buying reel to reel. :rolleyes:
Linda has a long fuse, as long I don't block the stove and the hallway it's OK.
But for safety reason I have a camper in the driveway when the fuse blows :p

Hey Rick.......how's it goin' up in Coos?

HEY HEY Chris.....its going swell. Finally got my shop doing what it's supposed to. :D Woodworking like crazy. Working for myself now. Sorry I haven't visited the CNC Zone lately. I kinda put the CNC thing on the back burner untill I get all my main MANUAL tools ;) And they arn't cheap either. Just like your new deck. I've got a couple of machines I'm still trying to get motors for. Damn they're expensive. At least for single phase. 3 phase are dime a dozen on ebay. BTW, I may be a troublemaker, but at least I'm sober when I do it now :p
Cheers
fitZ :)

Woodwork?........Did you say woodwork?

Talkin' 'bout woodwork, I may as well spill the beans on the afore-mentioned twists and turns of life, so to speak............quite some weeks ago I was offered the opportunity to start doing timber veneering, more specifically, appliying the exotic timber veneers to drum shells for one of the two major drum manufacturers out here..........the guy that had been doing it decided he would be better making drums, etc., for himself. Consequently I have been flat out learning, organising suppliers, etc., and lately making jigs to hold the shells and veneer, blah, blah. This has led me to start looking at making shells both of the "ply" variety and also steam bent sometime in the future but right now I'm veneering the first lot of shells in between tracking one of the local bands in the studio.

Damned if i know when I'm going to find time for other projects :) .

:cool:

Back