Looking for a 16 track headstack and 8 cards for an MX 70

vinyvamos

Hi,

I'm currently on the search for parts to convert my Otari MX70-16 to 16 track. I intend to keep the 8T headstack. If anyone has a 16T headstack and 8 channel cards in good condition then please let me know :-). Either/or as I'm not in a mad rush for it. I don't need a head report (just close-up photos), as long as the asking price isn't ridiculous. Thanks in advance!

Vinny

Well I have now realised that bouncing tracks can be a risky business! But fun all the same! :-) Losing the kick drum under the bass guitar is my current problem. Bouncing drums and bass to a pair of tracks you see. Maybe a bit of top-end EQ on the kick might cut it through??

Guess I'll have to start looking for a complete machine for parts if I want me 16 tracks. I know it has been mentioned on other threads but is it actually possible to get new MX70 heads? From JRF or Otari themselves. I know I'll be shocked at the price if they are available...

Hey Vin.

I have an extra 16 track headstack , some cards and a ton of other mx70 parts if you're still looking.

Back