Liquidating my never finished studio

mdainsd

Been a long while guys. Life overcame dreams and now Im going to sell off most all of my analog studio stuff.

Should I list here or down in the for sale forum? Not sure how many analoggers go there.

I have several 2" machines, a couple of 1/4" mastering machine, big DDA console and tons of other stuff.

Mark

Mmm...that kinda sucks for you (or maybe not, depending on your life goals and situation).

I believe you are on the west coast...?...which makes transporting of larger items to the east a PITA, but I'm still curious what exactly do you have to liquidate?

I think you can list the items here just so people know what's available...and then maybe also go ahead and do a formal advertisement in the Classified/For Sale forum.

Thanks. Start with tape machines I guess.

2 Sony APR-24 2" 24 track decks. Both with auto locator/remotes. Good running stored in the heated studio since I bought them. Each comes with a 14" take up reel. Some spares including manual, boards and a new complete head stack.

1 Otari MTR-10 4 track deck. Currently set up for 1/4" 2 track use (Has 4 channels of electronics)

1 Otari MTR-12 4 track deck. Currently set up for 1/4" 2 track use (Has 4 channels of electronics)

And my baby, Tascam ATR-80-24 in as new condition, With remote/auto locator.

Last edited:
Nice decks...(oh, I think you have a typo...you probably meant Otari not Atari).
Of course...they are all very large/heavy machines, so you're potential buyers are most likely going to be on the west coast, but you never know.

If you have any other stuff...rack gear, etc...make a list. Someone here is always looking for something. ;)

Yes. Make a list. I hope your redirection on this is for happy reasons; that you are content overall with what you are launching with the liquidation.

Waiting for a list........ .. ...

Nice decks...(oh, I think you have a typo...you probably meant Otari not Atari).
Of course...they are all very large/heavy machines, so you're potential buyers are most likely going to be on the west coast, but you never know.

If you have any other stuff...rack gear, etc...make a list. Someone here is always looking for something. ;)

haha! That shows how disconnected from this I have become. Yes, of course, Otari. Thanks for keeping it real!

Back