Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that and "the takeup reel alone is worth 50 bucks" and "this tape is getting harder and harder to find" and the $17.00 shipping cost, and that the starting price is more than you can buy this tape new anywhere.

If it was new the reel would be sealed in plastic and the tape wouldn't be hanging loose as in the photo.

I know... tis the Christmas season so I need to calm down. :D

Last edited:
Let's all send him questions... California or Alabama tape, would he ship media mail, does he know that new tape is less and so on.

evm1024 said:
Let's all send him questions... California or Alabama tape, would he ship media mail, does he know that new tape is less and so on.

At least he was dumb...eh, nice enough to put his email address on the listing. :D

Beck said:
I'm sorry, but this really pisses me off. :mad:
Looks just like the shedding '93 tape that I've just had baked and cleaned so I can get the tracks off it....

Beck said:
Yeah, that and "the takeup reel alone is worth 50 bucks" and "this tape is getting harder and harder to find" and the $17.00 shipping cost, and that the starting price is more than you can buy this tape new anywhere.

If it was new the reel would be sealed in plastic and the tape wouldn't be hanging loose as in the photo.

I know... tis the Christmas season so I need to calm down. :D

You mean to tell me a seller on eBay might be dishonest?

I NEVER would have even thought that.

Back