Just thought I'd share...........

analog aaron

Swami King of Poppers
Hey Guys!, Just thought I'd share the fact that I am now another proud owner of a Tascam 38 that was meticulously cared for!!! This thing is super clean!, with very minimal head wear. You could eat off this thing! Here's what I got for $600 bucks.......

1. (1) Super clean, Tascam 38 recently (Serviced less than a yr ago with little use since) with Original Box and packaging, Original Manuals in mint shape. Pinch roller replaced when machine was serviced.

2. (2) Tascam DBX Noise reduction rack units Minty (also with Original boxes, packaging and manuals in mint shape)

3. (1) Tascam 10.5" Metal Take up Reel

4. (1) STL Laboratory Inc, Reproduce Alignment Test Tape

5. (2) New Sealed BASF tapes

6. (2) New looking 12 foot long Alesis 8 Channel Snakes.

7. (1) Pair of rack mounts for the 38

8. (1) Tascam Punch in/out footswitch pedal

The best thing about it all is that I had seen the ad on craigslist and was able to drive there and pick it up. The owner lived out at the beach and that's only about an 2 hr drive round trip for me. Picked her up today.NO CRAPPY SHIPPING VENDORS TO DAMAGE THIS BEAUTY, INVOLVED!
The owner said he bought it from his best friend who bought it new and barely used it. He was the second owner and said he used it for about an hour. Now it's found it's final home with me! Pretty excited I must say. Now to record "The Rondos" debut album on it!
Cheers Guys!:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Back