Just a hint for a cheap console!

regebro

Insane Genious!
A month ago I put a bid on this console for 400 pounds, but was outbid by ten bucks. Quite annoying. Now this guy wasn't serious, so the console is back on track (now with 400 punds as a starter) but I'm out of money! I've just got a new apartment to move into and need to ship all my stuff from Sweden, and buy some furniture, and that's gonna suck up all my money for this fall. So aint no way I gonna afford this baby, no matter how much I want it.

So, I'm giving it to you! Please save this poor guy from having to sell such a great console for 400 pounds. It's worth much more! And please save me for buying it for 400 or 450 pounds or so, because I can't afford it, but if it doesn't go over 450 I'll probably buy it ANYWAY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2554396717&category=3278&rd=1

OK, it's in the UK, so this is for us Europans only.
:p

Hello regebro, I know the feeling. I just moved myself. 3-26' uhaul trucks each with a vehicle trailer. $1200 each:eek: Sold my house and 3 hours after escrow closed I was in the car starting a trip to find a new home. Took 3 months and most of my studio budget.:( All because of government theives. Shook my reality to the core.
But if a M3700 comes on ebay, my wifes carpeting will have to take a back seat:D She at least got the house she wanted.
fitZ

Back