Just in case...

sweetbeats

Reel deep thoughts...
I'll be "under the knife" in a few hours.

If you don't see me posting anymore you'll know something wierd happened.

Gonna finally get my back take care of. Been trying alternatives for months now and they haven't worked.

Be good to your backs all you gear lovin' nuts...get a buddy to help haul the gear. It ain't worth it to muscle it yourself. Trust me...

Here's hopin' the surgeon is as anal retentive about doing meticulous work as I am; thinks about stuff like I do...wait...bad idea...that would mean the surgeon has to much going on for his/hr own good and has an operating room full of vintage surgical gear!! :D:D:D

Anyway, take care of yourselves.

Blessings,

Cory

I hope things are well with you and the family. I will be praying that everything goes well and you can enjoy your Christmas with your family.

Best of luck to you Cory for a speedy recovery! :)

My brother had back surgery last week is slowly recovering at home, enjoying the percocets a bit too much! :D

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Here's hopin' the surgeon is as anal retentive about doing meticulous work as I am; thinks about stuff like I do...wait...bad idea...that would mean the surgeon has to much going on for his/hr own good and has an operating room full of vintage surgical gear!! :D:D:D

They're gonna purge yer biles with their leeches :eek:

Hope everything's going OK Cory...best of luck for a healthy recovery!

If the surgeon finds a 2" Ampex tape head in there we'll know just how "anal retentive" Cory really is!!!

Thanks, everybody!

Lots of chuckles up there.

Doing A-OK after a nasty fentanyl and percocet hangover. Procedure went well and they even found some surprises in there than the MRI didn't show which led to some additional work that, at least initially, has improved on what I had chalked up to permanent damage from my 2005 back injury/surgery.

Thanks again for the well wishes!

Rumor has it they started with 1" but he had also opted for 2".

Does that sound right?

We'll have to wait for the healing to know for sure though.

Back