Just because it's so pretty!

AK...that...is...cool.

Wow. Quite a collection with all the original accessories and cables...HIROSE CONNECTORS! :eek: Those things are.............EVERYWHERE!! I...I...I see them in my sleep!

AUUGGHHAAAGHHHHHNNNN!!!..............NNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

:cool:

Oh... sorry, was inconsiderate of me there I forgot you are chasing those things in your nightmares........

AK

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously though, that is a really cool deck...1/4" right?

I love how head covers with adjuster access look.

What vintage is that deck?

Would be late 1970s vintage I believe. 1/4" for sure.

Wow cjacek, that is AWESOME. *digs into wallet in vain attempt to find spare cash*

Not happening tho, too much money tied up in new pinch rollers, belts and speaker refoam kits.... *sigh*

DOh! I need to start a thread to show all that stuff....

AK

Okay, I might be on some bad crack, but what is the difference between that and the RT-2044?:confused::o

I think that would fit nicely with my 3 RT-909 decks.:D:p

Good question - I think that the RTU-11 is the transport itself, the RT-2024 is the complete unit?

AK

Good question - I think that the RTU-11 is the transport itself, the RT-2024 is the complete unit?

AK

After poking around a little bit, I'm guessing that the RTU-11 is the upper half, and the lower units are another part number. Put them together and you've got either a RT-2022 or RT-2044 depending on heads.................?????:confused:

That's what I gather as well - likely the Ebay seller from the auction I linked wasn't all that knowledgeble about the unit and listed it by the number on the upper (transport) section.

AK

I just wish I could find something like that locally. As big of a city as Houston is, it is baron of any good equipment like that.:(

No Way! Dude! Sweet!

NEW Crown CX-844 4-TRK Reel to Reel Audio Tape Recorder

This one's local to me! By the phone # it's gotta be a neighbor of mine!:eek:;)

Anyway, I've never heard of Crown 4-tracks, but this one's a goodie! It must be rare. Too bad I've gone digital. Hah! Psych! Actually, I'm not buying any more equipment for a while. This one's totally cool but too pricey!:eek:;)

Wow... that Crown is amazing. I wish I had a few extra bucks sitting around here, somewhere, anywhere. I'd buy it just to have it. :) I can recall when they were quite popular for haul in remote recording gigs MANY years ago. A road case option was quite popular for them. I can't imagine hauling the thing around though. I had enough of a time hauling around my old 3340 and model 2's when I was doing remote stuff.

Back