Ideas for new analog business

Dreverb

Hello all.
After 6 months trying to find a new job, mostly graphic, web design, whatever...
I have one skilled friend who knows how to build amps and analog effects quite right, and I was wondering what kind of things would people would like to find right now, in this days of saturation of .... everything... I was thinking about analog multieffects (maybe and OD, boost and delay ,for example, trying to emulate some kind of sound or famous artist) but any idea is welcome. I would love to know what kind of thing are you looking for thats it is not fully available for all of us right now... Thanks anyway....

I intend to make a mechanical tremolo at some point. Do you know the ones with the liquid canister which tilts back and forth?
Thinking of making it quite fancy looking like a showpiece, rather than trying to hide it all in a box.

I've no idea if I represent a market % but yeah....I'm gonna make one. :)

The little led ones with rotating discs seem to be pretty popular, and very easy to make, too.

thanks so much, any idea is welcome, and yours is a good one, at least from from a personal view I totally share :)
I love tremolos, any kind. I can imagine people hearing that for the first time and thinking something bad it was going to happen... :)

There's always a market for guitar pedals....even though there are a gazillion out there, people seem to look for a new flavor of the month over and over and over....

Back