Hmmmm...a bad idea, right??

If it's like the ATR-60, the arming module is a part of the deck.....just attached to a long multicore, The AQ remote is an accessory.

:cool:

Okay...but I think the arming module and associated multicore are...um...not present. Bad idea, right?

Hmm...its gone.

Betcha somebody else wanted it as a parts machine and offered more than the seller was asking. :mad:

Oh well. :o

Your are correct

Hmm...its gone.

Betcha somebody else wanted it as a parts machine and offered more than the seller was asking. :mad:

Oh well. :o

er...That would be me. I have the beast in the back of my Subaru right now.

It is indeed missing the front panel with the arming controls. I'm not sure what I am going to do with it. the heads have a recent relap from JRF but I need to look more closely at them. Then there are those 2 DX8DS.

So now I am looking for all kinds of things MS16 (manuals etc)

-Ethan

You stinker...

Though I guess I have WAY more projects than I can handle right now anyway... :D:o

Does it look okay otherwise?

I'll keep my eyes out for MS16 stuff.

Pianodano has had his for years and knows it inside and out I do believe...may know good sources for such wares.

Are all the interface cables there? Amp cards?

Put up some pics man! :)

Start a "Tascam MS16 Story" thread! :D:D:D:D:D

Too many projects....

It looks OK with the normal maint required. I'll get it home and start to figure out if it becomes a project or a parts machine this weekend.

It has everything (channel cards, cables and such) that I can see except for the front control panel. As you noted that may be a killer. But then again who knows, someone on this list may have a spare that they are willing to part with.

Right now I'm looking for a brochure and manual for it. Now who scanned them in or is willing to let me scan them!

Regards, Ethan

On the track arming module you may want to contact Patrick Hol up in Canada. He can be contacted through eBay. His user id is patrickhol.

Hey Babez...

I need one of the DX-8Ds for my own MS-16 setup. Would you be willing to sell one or both? Me, John and Yoko would really appreciate it!?!?!?!:eek:;)

If I part it out....

...You are first in line for a DBX unit.

But it looks like the heads have very low hours on a JRF relap and I might just look for the arming module (and get lucky).

I'll be starting a MS-16 thread for this story

Regards!

If it comes to be that you part the deck out, I may be interested in the heads if they match those on my ATR.

Looking less like I'll part it.....

If it comes to be that you part the deck out, I may be interested in the heads if they match those on my ATR.

The heads would fit an atr-60-16. New at $560 usd each, Ouch!

Given he good shape of the machine I think I'll not part it out.

Regards, Ethan

Dano,

Thanks for the link.......unfortunately I may not be in a position to bid (even if the guy will ship o/seas) as I've only just returned to the ranks of the employed after too many years as a "house husband" and the first couple of pay packets will be going to household priorities. The heads on my ATR don't look too bad although I must get some decent pics and post for "expert" opinions and I may look at buying a second ATR from a mate who's not using his.

ChrisO :cool:

Back