Help mixer hook up

jjucius

Hi
I need some help hooking up my mixer. now what i want to do is be able to tap into my computer to add effects to my channels on my mixer i have my mixer hooked up to my recorder works great but i would like to be able to insert the effects into diffrent channels my mixer is a tascam m-320b my recorders are a sony pcm3324a 24trk digital and a aces 24trk analog my interface to the pc is a seasound soloist it has (2) 1/4 out and (2) 1/4 ins the only thing i have been able to do is run the outs from the seasound to the line ins of my mixer, like 19 and 20 then run the direct outs to the recorder.
thanks for the help
Joe

Joe,

You want to use the EFFECT SEND jacks on the 320 to the soundcard and the EFFECT RET jacks to return from the soundcard. Since your soundcard only has two inputs and two outputs you will only be able to have two mono effecs or one stereo effect running at a time. If you want an effect to be used for only a specific track you can route that channel on the 320 to the group that is associated with the effect return.

For any other information about your soundcard or running the effects in your computer this is really not the appropriate forum.

Thanks, sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, i just needed to figure out where to connect them.
again thanks alot
Joe

Back