? guys

Herm

Have any of you had problems with the site hear getting real slow?
It seems in the last few weeks everything just seems to take for ever to load up or get around.

Yes, I have noticed that as well. More in the last week than before. The whole thing seemed to take a dump for about 24 hrs or so. I didn't realize how addicted I was until I couldn't log on :).

I couldn't log on period...

This whole past weekend until about 3 o clock today i wasn't able to log on period because "the server is too busy." I don't think it would be to busy for three days. It also said that members had priority---Im a member!!!!. I was getting withdrawls and everything.

Same here. Couldn't log on this morning "Server too Busy"
??? Said "Registered Members have access" then I thought wait. I am a registered member but I still can't log on. hmmm HA!

Nope...leave the sign off...I'm huddled on the other side of the quarter slot and getting richer all the time...

Yes, several times the loading takes forever and a few error messages even in the middle of the night, that's why I stayed away:confused:

and the hits keep coming...

dude I haven't been able to even open the sight for two days until now. In another thread it was mentioned that maybe the hamster died, u know the one on the wheel that keeps this thing running, anyway I felt homeless for two days.

Yes, well...

maybe they spent the last day or two fixing the problem because, so far, everything SEEMS to be back to normal...

Holy Crap!!!

It's sloooooow....

Took me over 4 minutes just to be able to reply to this thread from the time I started to log in.

Yeah, was getting some major problems with the site over the past while, since Herm posted and all the way through the past day or so, actually.

Back