FREE TASCAM 24 track recorder..Free...but...

Yeah.Im about an hour and 20 min away.Very tempting.You never know,could be an easy fix,but I doubt it.

Im pretty sure someone local will scoop it up real quick.Damn!!!!
Would still like to have it to mess around with...or just to say I have it,working or not.
I'll check the ad tommorow.

Im pretty sure someone local will scoop it up real quick.Damn!!!!
Would still like to have it to mess around with...or just to say I have it,working or not.
I'll check the ad tommorow.

The picture of it kind of looks like its in a basement too so if it has to be hauled up a flight of stairs, count on needing 4 guys and an appliance dolly to get it out of there. 500 pounds is no easy lift!

Good luck!

Cheers! :)

Also, for getting through any doorway, its narrowest dimension is the depth, which is 29 and 5/8th inches! Which for me, means it wouldn't get though my bedroom door. :o

Cheers! :)

WOW.... free!!! that is unbelievable. This stuff goes for 5 grand easy around here... regardless of condition. Given that it's all there and it's advertised as 'working' but needs a tune up. wow

Guys, hold my place here.

I am going to Canada for a short vacation!!!

I will record it on tape!!!

Were you planning to sleep on it???

Sleep on it??? How barbaric...I prefer to sleep IN my 500+lb. beast...better shelter.

IMG_3016_1_1.JPG

:eek::mad::eek::mad::drunk:

I hate where I live!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think there is a single recorder like that anywhere within my state, much less for FREE!!! It would be a sick score for someone though.

Back