Fostex Machine Servise....

memriloc

Hey guys...I've got 3 Fostex multitracks that all need servicing in one way or another...
A8/LR - Was my first Machine and needs a little electronic work (not sure exactly what) once I've transfered all my old 8 tracks I'll be wanting to sell this one I think...
B-16 - Needs electronic work and some machanical work...This was my second machine and if I get it up working I'll probably use it again or sell it...
G-16-S - This is my currant machine and the one I'll be prepared to spend the most on...Just want to get it generally serviced, some tracks take ages to warm up and one or two gradually fade out on playback over a period of about 1 to 2 hours...Gotta turn it off to cool down...

OK, Dose anyone know where in Sydney, Australia besides Syntec that I can get work done on these?...Or even just the G-16-S, I might sell the others as is...

Don't get me wrong...Over here (Australia) Syntec do Fostex servising and whiles they do a top notch job, because they're the only 'company' doin' it they charge a feckin' arm and a leg...I had the B-16 servised ages ago from someone different and he did a fantastic job at about 1/4 of the price, but I no longer know his whereabouts...That's why I'm lookin' for an alternitivy...I'ts stupid having the machines sitting there...I also wanna get rid of my old Fostex 812 mixer...

Back