Finally done.....

fstrat76

Well its taken over a year to complete, but I've finally finished my home office and project studio. Thanks to many of the people on this forum, I've got my analog gear back out and running pretty smoothly and ready to go. It's sound really nice.

I've attached some pics of the new project studio. Yes, yes, there is a daw in there somewhere, but the good stuff is on the right side!

Again, many thanks to the knowledgeable folks here on the forum!

Pics attached.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 143
  • S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 137
  • S4.jpg
    S4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 139
Done?

You"ve reached the end of the Internet?

What are you doing here, then?

Seriously, congratulation and go make some music and have some fun.

fstrat...outstanding...simply outstanding.

Kudos to you.

Its a refreshing encouragment to see somebody get to a relative state of "finished"...yeah, we all know it is at least somewhat an ever-changing entity as understanding grows and foci adjust...but you kept at that 38. The room altogether is a wonderful canvas ready to be used to create.

Have fun.

Keep us posted.

;)

Very Clean and analog looking. Lots o cash sitting there...

Not as much as you think. There's 30+ years of sweat and a lot of work that went into having even just a little of it. What some of the analog stuff cost new, even adat's, now that was a lot of money back then. Not worth so much anymore. IRS Section 179 helps a little bit.

fstrat...outstanding...simply outstanding.

Kudos to you.

Its a refreshing encouragment to see somebody get to a relative state of "finished"...yeah, we all know it is at least somewhat an ever-changing entity as understanding grows and foci adjust...but you kept at that 38. The room altogether is a wonderful canvas ready to be used to create.

Have fun.

Keep us posted.

;)

Thanks Cory!

Yes, "relative" is a key word here I think!! ;) Functional is a good word though. I'm am however still looking for that elusive local 2 track master deck yet, but I'm good to go up until mixdown time.

I showed the picture of your studio to my wife - she looked at me and said "no".
really cool studio - the lighting really sets the mood and your equipment looks more than 1st rate

Back