Favorite analogue kit.. ?

Meter%20Lights%20Working.JPG

Nagra IV-L from the 60's. 3 head, quartz locked, 1/4" full track mono recorder. Fully portable, mains or battery powered, runs for hours on 12 size "D" batteries. Line in or mic. Bypassed, manual or automatic limiting. 3 1/4, 7 1/2 or 15ips. Indestructable.

All our stuff gets mastered down to this in glorious mono...

That is seriously beautiful looking...

Datamix mic pre's from 1967 waiting for a rebuild. When I get board.;)

Attachments

• P1010038modA.jpg
    P1010038modA.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 73
This old Swiss girl:

DSC_0161.jpg

1/4-inch, 7.5/15/30. Scratch tracks straight to tape, or for all other kinds of fun (I have a Tascam 2488 for tracking/mixing as well.)

C.

This is the core of my studio, at least the recording side of it. Most of the synthesizers are in the rack to the left, off shot. I'm hard-pressed to pick a single favourite, but I think at the end of the day, it has to be my first TSR-8 (the left one). It was one of those times when you buy something and it does everything you hoped for.

Attachments

• studio2009-lq.jpg
    studio2009-lq.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 51
This is the core of my studio, at least the recording side of it. Most of the synthesizers are in the rack to the left, off shot. I'm hard-pressed to pick a single favourite, but I think at the end of the day, it has to be my first TSR-8 (the left one). It was one of those times when you buy something and it does everything you hoped for.

you've got a Wem copicat there ! I have an ic400 version absolutely fantastic
....nothing comes close...

you've got a Wem copicat there ! I have an ic400 version absolutely fantastic
....nothing comes close...

I wanted the IC400. Honestly, the copicat would be my second choice after the TSR-8. I use it on all the vocals.
I rate the A807 quite high as well, but it has been rather temperamental in terms of the audio cards. I need to finish recapping it at some point...

Some of my crap

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 43
Back