Ebay & Analog: Now I think I've seen everything!

Whats stupid about it?

People sell original packaging all the time for other types of merchandise.

....now for the person that actually pays $15+$10 shipping for a box....thats another story... :cool:

Someone should ask if he will box it for you so it doesn't get damaged. :D

Well-you'd think that the serial number of the original unit is likely on a tag somewhere on that box.
If you stick a different unit in there,then it still isn't "original".
Correct packaging-yes.
Original-no.

Hello?

The auction specifically states the box only with no other original packaging , so except for the fancy Fostex logo, it's no better than any other shabby 20 year old cardboard box.

If it were the entire A8 box & original custom fit foam packing blocks included, that would be worthwhile. Otherwise,... no. :eek:

/DA ;)

A Reel Person said:
The auction specifically states the box only with no other original packaging , so except for the fancy Fostex logo, it's no better than any other shabby 20 year old cardboard box.

If it were the entire A8 box & original custom fit foam packing blocks included, that would be worthwhile. Otherwise,... no. :eek:

/DA ;)

Ahh....I didn't see that.

I think I have the original baggie and warranty card from my 244 Portastudio!

Perhaps I should ebay it or claim the Beatles wiped their ass with it? :D

That should be worth a couple of bucks!! :D :D :D

Cheers! :)

Jeez.. makes me wish I didn't use my A8 box to send that snare drum I sold. :rolleyes:

But the snare drum did fit perfectly between the two foam supports. ;)

Herm said:
Welcome back Jeff. Did you get moved?
Moving day is June 1st! :o

I am still packing, looking after my ailing father and working six days a week! :(

After June, things will hopefully settle back down to some form of normalcy, I hope.

Cheers! :)

Back