Could someone in the USA help me out?

cjacek

Analogue Enthusiast
I apologize for the off topic but there's a seller in the USA who has a good price (very cheap) on a NOS part for an old U-MATIC VCR that I wish to get my hands on. He offers free shipping to the States but a whopping $50 just to ship to Canada. Mind you that this is a small and light part - the rotating part of the upper drum head assembly and should cost a fraction to ship. I contacted the seller a couple of times but he insists that he won't change the shipping price. So my question is, would anyone here be willing to purchase this for me and then, upon receiving, redirect to me, maybe slight repack to save on shipping and then send to me? I have PayPal and will reimburse you. I sent the seller my 3rd message to convince him to help me out by adjusting the shipping price, still waiting for his reply but I'm not optimistic. I'll wait a day or two but if I don't hear from him, I'd like to have someone help me out, as described. Please send me a private message if you'd like to help. Thanks! :)

Back