Changing the message thingy

Talldog

Pain in the ass
I know this is the wrong place to post but this is where I lurk. How do I change the message thingy under my name? It currently says Senior member. Not being spanish I'd like to change it.

Thanks.

The thing I never understood about this BBS is that I can see everyone's picture (icon) when I'm logged out but on the site as a guest, but the moment I sign in it all goes away.

-MD

The thing I never understood about this BBS is that I can see everyone's picture (icon) when I'm logged out but on the site as a guest, but the moment I sign in it all goes away.

-MD

That's pretty weird Maddog.

Talldog, go to user CP (up top left) and then to "edit your details" then "custom user profile".

I know this is the wrong place to post but this is where I lurk. How do I change the message thingy under my name? It currently says Senior member. Not being spanish I'd like to change it.

Thanks.

This is in the wrong place, but , eh, I'll let it go... :D

And the spanish word is Señor, not Senior. :rolleyes: But Steve gave you the right advice.

-MD

Go to your UserCP and select Edit Options. Down the list is something about Avatars, gotta put a check mark there.

Back