Books - Analogue Vs Digital

ParksOfBathgate

Hi, I'm a student studying music technology and I'm looking for resources to cite which discuss Analogue Vs Digital recording techniques for my literature review.

Does anyone know of any books, ebooks or any other online sources that might be useful?

Thanks, Jason.

search this forum for the subject. there's plenty of literature right here.

p.s.
just a side note... uh, just in case ;)
In order to study something effectively it would be a good idea to get your hands on the subject of study , and not just on literature about it. :)

good luck

If you happen to get both sides to agree, your next assigment will be getting the Israelis and Arabs to get along.

And Dr Zee... Between myself and my uni I have an abundance of digital hard/software to play with but sadly nothing in the way of analogue that I'm aware of.

And Dr Zee... Between myself and my uni I have an abundance of digital hard/software to play with but sadly nothing in the way of analogue that I'm aware of.
Just listen to music recorded before the 1990's. Better still if you can find a record player, but it would have to be in good shape with good-condition records.

Regarding books, Bob Katz's "Mastering Audio" has a section on analog vs digital processing with respect to the mastering stage.

Back