anybody selling an MX5050-8 or decent 1/2" 8 track?

Hi_Flyer

Looking for a spare parts deck, but I would consider the purchase of a new deck/different model if it was in decent shape and the price was reasonable.

You probably already know about this and aren't interested otherwise you would have contacted me, but I am selling my minty~minty~minty Tascam 48-OB...

PM me if you want to know more.

I saw that after I posted this. Its tempting. If you were local I would probably do it, but the price of shipping on top of the price of the deck is a little steep right now... I'm gonna keep this in mind. Actually I'm gonna pass this on to another guy i know that might be interested.

I've got a TASCAM 38 in very good condition with two matching TASCAM dbx NR units, with the original rack ears, remote and manual and from Pittsburgh, I'm less then a tank of gas away from you if you want to come and pick it up.

I'm not sure what these machines are going for these days? Most of the ones I see on ebay are only parts or broken down iffy machines. This one's well cared for and actually works with little to no wear what so ever on the heads.

What should this machine be worth?

Cheers! :)

Well look what the cat drug in. Hello jeff its good to see your are still around

Well look what the cat drug in. Hello jeff its good to see your are still around

Hi Herm! :)

How goes it?

Yeah, I've been poking my head in here every so often but I haven't been actively recording in quite a while and have gotten into photography much more since then so I've been busy with that and a couple of other forums that cater to that hobby.

I lost my job at the beginning of this month and am now trying to sell off my studio gear but so far, its been really hard to sell anything as everyone is scared to spend any discretionary money...and I can't really blame either for being paranoid to spend it with how the economy is behaving these days.

What have you been up to? Still got your basement full of analog goodies? Doing any recording?

Cheers! :)

Back