Analog..uh..cake anyone?

gerard

Well, today is my B-Day so my wife decided to make my birthday cake. It's a copy of my Tascam MSR-16, 8 layers (not tracks;) of chocolate cake. In between each layer was Rasberry and cream filling. It's setup for Hershey's 456:eek:, I'll put the coffee on!

Jerry

Attachments

• P1010094mod.jpg
    P1010094mod.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 101
  • P1010097mod.jpg
    P1010097mod.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 98
That is so cute!

Sorry, had to say it. It *is* cute. What an awesome birthday gift.

Congratulations.... that's true love right there :)

Thanks guys! Yep, she's keeper! 30 years and loving every minute of it! Now honey, about that Neumann M150 I been talking about (ducks frying pan):D

She put alot of time into but didn't like the way it turned out. Tasted GREAT! She wants to do my console (M3500), will keep you all posted on that! My only comment was about the meters, they should be green, not all peaking in the red (ducks rolling pin).

She put alot of time into but didn't like the way it turned out. Tasted GREAT! She wants to do my console (M3500), will keep you all posted on that! My only comment was about the meters, they should be green, not all peaking in the red (ducks rolling pin).

She is too cool! Does she have a sister? :)

Sticky shed, yeh. Had.....to.....uh....bake it. Get it? Bake it....yep...uh...I need more coffee:p

PM me about the head blocks.

Back