Analog Awakening to Come

I predict that in ten years, analog will be huge. The bloom is finally coming off the digital rose. This little tidbit is great news.

I too am of the FIRM belief, as are a number of the Analog Only brethren;), that Analog WILL make a comeback in a number of years.

~Daniel

cjacek said:
I too am of the FIRM belief, as are a number of the Analog Only brethren;), that Analog WILL make a comeback in a number of years.
Lets hope so - and lets hope that Tascam, Otari, Fostex and the others will release new models so the value of the old ones will drop so dramatically that I'll be able to justify getting myself a nice BR-20 and MSR-16 to play with :)

Cya
Andrew

arjoll said:
Lets hope so - and lets hope that Tascam, Otari, Fostex and the others will release new models so the value of the old ones will drop so dramatically that I'll be able to justify getting myself a nice BR-20 and MSR-16 to play with :)

Cya
Andrew

Their best bet would be to re-release discontinued models rather than start a-new. That would be a more realistic scenario.

~Daniel :)

Though i believe that there will be an analog comeback, Tascam or Fostex wont be making any new Reel to Reels. I think tascam has invested way too much in digital. If there is a big enough demand it wont be supplied by tascam, prolly some other company..........but boy, itll be fun :)

Back