80's TEAC 80-8 available

eyeteeth

Don't usually post in here, but I lurk... a lot. if I had the $$$... I'd love a good 2".

anyway...

One of my guitar players has a couple old decks, and is forced to move, and isn't planning on taking them with him.

I believe they are both TEAC 80-8, early 80's models. One needs a little work I guess, alignment... possibly more. But supposedly is working, with good heads, and the dbx unit. It's mounted in a rack. The second was a parts machine for the first. Not sure what's still with it. He also has some tape for it.

He's never really used them since he got them. but he said he did get sound out of the working one, just never pursued it further.

I hate seeing see stuff like this lost if someone has a use for it... them... I don't really consider this a for sale ad... which is why I'm putting it here. If anyone here is interested, let me know, and we can work something out to get them to ya. They are in Grand Rapids, MI.

Pretty much...

Shipping and handling, or pick them up. He was just going to leave them with the house. I thought I'd see if anyone here might have a need or use.

Well... :o

There's been some interest, which is great. But I was talking to the owner last night in an effort to arrange a time for me to get them, and see about shipping them out...

And apparently the deal is pick-up only. :confused: He doesn't want to deal with them at all, and figures if we're moving them he may as well keep them?

So... well... I guess if anyone is near Grand Rapids, MI and is interested :( He has to be out of the house by next week.

Let me know. I'd take and store them for a bit, but I just really seriously don't have any space around here.

Well... :o

There's been some interest, which is great. But I was talking to the owner last night in an effort to arrange a time for me to get them, and see about shipping them out...

And apparently the deal is pick-up only. :confused: He doesn't want to deal with them at all, and figures if we're moving them he may as well keep them?

So... well... I guess if anyone is near Grand Rapids, MI and is interested :( He has to be out of the house by next week.

Let me know. I'd take and store them for a bit, but I just really seriously don't have any space around here.

Well, I won't be getting to Grand Rapids anytime soon, sooooo. Guess they are up for someone else. Thx. Steven :(

Back