1/2 tracks anyone

You get a lot of parts!

Maybe put together 2 working units from the entire lot!:eek:;)

... or maybe not!:eek:;)

Attachments

• 1-Tascam 22-2 LOT 6.jpg
    1-Tascam 22-2 LOT 6.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 48
You know, I actually contemplated waiting to put in a bid on that after seeing this thread. However, I think the shipping alone would be more than I would recoup after receiving the machines and getting one or two decks in working order. I guess if I had the room to store them and had a use for those, I would do it. I've got 3 RT-909s that I have to get working again so that is going to be painful enough.

Heh... :D

Well they’re called Asset Recovery Corporation. That should tell us something. A recovery is bringing back the bodies, while a rescue is bringing them home alive. I think I'll pass.

:)

Wait for the Punch Line...

The punch line is that invariably these places will take such "scrap lot" and throw it into one underrated, undersized box with no padding and a few peanuts,... then it's really a "lot-of-parts" when you get it!:eek::eek::eek:;)

You just paid how much (?) to purchase and ship that mad jigsaw puzzle?

Anyway, I have enough project pieces for a lifetime, and don't need to buy into more headaches.
For someone, that gear lot may be a good deal. I see too much downside. Most of those decks are broken or thrashed. That would have to be a pickup deal. I'd never ship a mess like that,... and talk about expensive? No, let's not, so no thanks!

Heh... :D

Well they’re called Asset Recovery Corporation. That should tell us something. A recovery is bringing back the bodies, while a rescue is bringing them home alive. I think I'll pass.

So very true. Well put!;)

... A recovery is bringing back the bodies...

YEAH , Baby!, ... bodies, bodies and more bodies, that's what my "lab" is hungry for, and any-"body" who happen to end up in my "lab" will sure cry for a rescue, but my vise' jaws are tight and blades are sharp and there'll be no hope, heh heh :D
If it was local I'd bid for it without long thinking. Also I'm currently hunting mostly specifically for some dead and untested in unknown condition telphone line test equipment from 60s-70s made by NEC and such... those are filled with good quality stuff and that's where you get UTC audio transformers from :p, but - TsssssssSHSHSHSHSH!, don't tell anybody, heh heh ;)
btw, Advanced Recovery Inc was one of my "fav." eBayer, found some good bodies there, it's also close so less shipping cost waste.
Bodies full of goodies,
here they come :D...

Attachments

• bodies_and_bodies.jpg
    bodies_and_bodies.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 26
Back