fruity loops..

tbone36109 said:
you should be able to select where the cells lock into place somewhere cant remeber and im not sure at all how to change it to 3/4 its been a while since i used fl studio and i dont think i ever used it in 3/4(honestly i never knew it could be used in 3/4 with out loading in midi files that were alreadyt 3/4)

I hate that pianno roll and playlist! :mad: ok ill try to explain my problem for anybody who would like to help.

OK the song starts with 3 paterns of 3/4 in a row then 1 patern 4/4 then back to 3/4..Where 3 is the number of steps in each beats and 4 is the beats.In the play list when u place the paterns one after the other,theres skwares that u place..but how can u make those skwares be in the right place so they start at exactly the right time.+the skwares are biger in 4/4 than in 3/4.. :confused:
another thing thats bothering me is that how can u make a beat or drum rolls with the pianno roll when u can only see 1 type of hit at a time(bass drum ect..)?Like lets say im doin a drum roll that goes from the hi toms to the mid toms,after i did the hi toms i gotta change page and do the mid toms but i dont see the hi toms anymore..this makes it really hard to know where to start the mid toms if i dont see where the hi toms ended..

Back