is something wrong with these?

So here is my "trouble corner". I mentioned it earlier.
Now since that would be a little weird, if i build a frame and put it to the corner like this still with 6" of roxul and 24" wide would it be a problem?
68436-something-wrong-these-220px-trigonometry_triangle-svg-png

I made one of these for the exact same problem - works great.

Used the 15" Roxul batts cut in half longways, then in triangles gives you four 15" x 24" triangles, stacked they add up to one foot high.

4 batts gives you a 4 foot tall superchunk - I have one behind my desk that leaves the window open.

AHHHHHH

I guess facebook is on the "friends only" shenanigans. Facebook is always on shenanigans.

It's just a picture of the roxul :p.

have you started building yet?

Not yet. I've been helping my dad fix up this little rental space for a new tenant.
It's no problem though. Their place burned down and they need to stay somewhere. Tis the season right?

Also, that huge foam mattress will be taken out of my space into the rental place to put on top of the bed there, so I can fit 6'' of roxul into that window.

Started measuring and stuff though.
So soon enough.

Maybe I should start a studio build thread, or try to get this renamed :p

I admire your dedication and research on this kidkage and people are very cool here to help.
If you haven't fished your studio yet PM me and I can help with you with some free acoustic product if you are interested.

Back