Waves Sale and 48 hour $50 gift coupon

I purchased (forgot Audio Deluxe) two plug ins, ADT and the CLA Vox plug in. The ADT was 99, the CLA was 79, then there was 30% off the second, then the coupon, for two plug ins cost 104, then I had a Paypal credit for $50, so two plug ins (The ADT I have been watching for) for $54.

I was pretty happy.

I purchased (forgot Audio Deluxe) two plug ins, ADT and the CLA Vox plug in. The ADT was 99, the CLA was 79, then there was 30% off the second, then the coupon, for two plug ins cost 104, then I had a Paypal credit for $50, so two plug ins (The ADT I have been watching for) for $54.

I was pretty happy.

Heck...if there was anymore dealing...Waves would have had to send YOU money! :D

Nice! :thumbs up:

I have NO affiliation with Audio Deluxe, I just happen to be a member, and I buy 99.9% of my plugs from them because they're always lower in price than the actual sale price the manufacturer has....so that's why I tell people to go buy from them and save even more.

Waves just extended the sale/coupon offer through Tuesday.

Heck...I figured I might as well use the $50 coupon. Picked up the Waves Pie Compressor plug.
Regular $250
On sale for $89
Go it for the Audio Deluxe discount at $84.52 - $50 coupon = $34.52 total cost. :)

I was pretty happy.

I ended up buying the exact some ones. Great minds think alike. lol

Just so you know, the code is good for $50 off each purchase. I ordered them independently and used the coupon to get $50 each time, saving a few more bucks (versus using the 30% off second plugin deal).

These are great plugins and smokin deals. I've officially rounded out my plugins collection to fill in the weaknesses (did most of the ADT and CLA functions by hand prior).

These are great plugins and smokin deals. I've officially rounded out my plugins collection to fill in the weaknesses (did most of the ADT and CLA functions by hand prior).

This is the reason I purchased the ADT. After trying one of the free ones or doing it old school or even thinking of pulling out my old reel-reel, this seemed like a better option.

The CLA vocals is more of a curiosity. But I will say, it does a nice job with not so much fuss and presets are really good with some minor tweaks.

The CLA vocals is more of a curiosity. But I will say, it does a nice job with not so much fuss and presets are really good with some minor tweaks.

I've not even tried it yet, purchased the CLA based entirely on all positive online reviews. I needed a better vocal processing kit, I was up to 6-8 plugins on a vocal track and ended up with these long Fx Chains to accomplish what I wanted, when I knew there were easier solutions out there.

Back