Waves Central Error During Installation

JJBreeze

Back in November I got the Waves TrueVerb for free from their black Friday deal. For the last week and a half, I've been trying to get it to install. After I click Install I keep getting a pop-up saying "An error has occurred while performing installation". I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. I've tried completely uninstalling Waves and doing a clean install several times. When I uninstall it I'm doing a control panel uninstall, then deleting everything Waves related from C:\Program Files (x86), C:\ProgramData, and C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local. I tried using an offline installer created on another computer, still no luck. I've also tried other products to make sure it wasn't just TrueVerb acting up. Please help, I'm looking into buying their Gold Bundle from Plugin Boutique for $183 (REALLY CHEAP!) and I want to make sure Waves products work on my computer.

I'm watching this with interest. I'm between projects right now and taking the time to educate myself and experiment with new software, soundware and hardware, so I'm not completely desperate to get my Waves plugins working again but I soon will be. EVERY WAVES PLUGIN STOPPED WORKING AFTER THE LAST UPDATE. I have yet to get a satisfactory response/solution to the issue. I am seriously considering weaning myself away from Waves because, duh, I want them to be here when I need them, not sitting in the cloud waiting for a working installation. I love the plugins but am really disappointed in the overhead involved with their recent updates.

Back