VST bassplayer

seeking

Hi everyone.

As im not a bassplayerso i really miss the steinbergs virtual bassplayer 1. It had usable patterns for my songs. Is there really no new vst bassplayer with patterns out there.....? one that works in a 64-bit sequenser...

best regards
-einar høiland-
NORWAY

I think Cakewalk did one as part of a pack with drums, keys, bass, and strings...cakewalk studio instruments it was called, around 50 euros. Not sure if it was 64bit, and only the bass and strings were any good.

Another avenue would be to use JBridge to allow your 64bit DAW to host 32 bit plugs...then you could try Broomstick Bass, around the same price as above but way more tone options.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Iv got Broomstick, but I think it lack quite a bit compare to steinbergs VB1. I find it a bit strange that no one has developed a new player after ste. VB1. I read in different forums, that many people miss a new one. A lot of people have also wrote to steinberg for an 64 bit or at least a win 7 compitable version of the old VB1.

Sounds like you are looking for "ez bass player"

Hey toontrack get on it. lol

There are plenty of bass virtual instruments though if you want to plunk out the midi.

Sounds like you are looking for "ez bass player"

Hey toontrack get on it. lol

There are plenty of bass virtual instruments though if you want to plunk out the midi.

I second that !! and yes, I have looked on some of those, but my problem are the cool bass fills that VB 1 had. As im not a bass layer, i would never had come up with something like that

-einar-

Back