Today only (07/31/2017), NI Komplete Elements 60% Off

SeaGtGruff

If you don't have Native Instruments Komplete, today's "Stupid Deal of the Day" at Musician's Friend is NI Komplete Elements. It's just an abbreviated version of Komplete, but is a lot less expensive than Komplete-- $50, as opposed to $200 or more (depending on the version).

Komplete : Bundles : Komplete Elements | Products

The various online music stores occasionally include NI Komplete Elements as part of a special bundle with other software or hardware, but today Musician's Friend has it on sale by itself for just $20:

Stupid Deal of the Day | Musician's Friend

Musician's Friend has a different "Stupid Deal of the Day" every day-- so today that link will take you to the deal on NI Komplete Elements, but after today it will take you to some other deal.

Yes, $20 was a deal compared to its normal price of $50 (I checked it at the other online stores yesterday for comparison).

But as I said, the various online stores often have it as part of a special bundle, or otherwise on sale. I got my copy a few years ago at $50, but it was bundled with another virtual instrument collection-- also usually $50-- so basically I either got one free, or both half off, however you look at it. :)

Komplete Elements is on sale at MusiciansFriend for $20. A lot of other packages still on sale.

Paj
8^)

Back