Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Kontakt bargains

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    If you have Infinite Player for Kontakt, www.eSoundz.com has its Kapsules (and SampleTank2 expansions) on sale today (5-5) for just $5 each. Stupidly good deals!

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

Thanks
    No sense in duplicating a comprehensive weekly roundup so, again, don't forget to check out: On Sale Now, Deals for the week of May 21, 2017 - Sample Library Review

NB: the Wave Alchemy Complete Drums bundles at VSTbuzz (~$100): 12 libraries, 10 with nik files and two (2 Keyboards Worth of Kicks & Paperskins Snare Toolkit) appear to be samples only (no nki files). Also: This is not every percussion package in the Wave Alchemy catalog---they also have some ethinic percussion libraries available, and also free sample libraries on their website.

Kontakt Hub has Hideaway Studios Bundles on sale. I've found these to be good-sounding instruments and many have interfaces with a common approach: adjustable layering of 1-4 voices to form a patch. The info for each instrument is always informative and historical.
    Hideaway Studio - Kontakt Hub

HomeGrown Sounds has an update for Motion and new info for the Motion Group Buy and, as usual, HGS continues to provide surprises and added after-purchase value. It was also announced that the next level of the group buy would provide Multiverse and Kosmology instruments/patches that would only be available to members of the group buy.
    Motion for Kontakt 5.6 Group Buy | Homegrown Sounds

5-23: Aria Sounds just placed their Kontakt libraries on sale for 50%-60% off:
    Professional Sample Libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt 4 & 5 - Breathing Life into Virtual Instruments

Paj
    8^)
    Last edited by Paj; 05-23-2017 at 15:50. Reason: adding stuff
    8^)

Thanks
    They're selling stuff for Infinite Player but 'Infinite Player is not available for purchase at this time.' ?

Thanks
    It is my firm, hopefully not unrealistic belief, that Kontakt will go on sale next month or the month after that. At least before summer is over. Probably as part of Komplete as that seems to be the focus these days.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inkline View Post
    They're selling stuff for Infinite Player but 'Infinite Player is not available for purchase at this time.' ?
    eSoundz.com does this for their registered purchasers of InfinitePlayer; you either have to already own it or hit them on a sale where they are selling both the player and the "Kapsule" add-ons. However, their Kapsule-only sales can be real bargains---on 5-5 they were selling the Kapsules for $5 each and their Konplete Kapsule bundles sales can even be more of a bargain.

5-23: Also wanted to mention: Aria Sounds just placed their Kontakt libraries on sale for 50%-60% off:
    Professional Sample Libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt 4 & 5 - Breathing Life into Virtual Instruments

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

Thanks
    Thanks Paj, for pointing it out. You just made them a sale sooner or later from me. I like those Aria sounds a lot. I find myself very interested in plucked and alternative piano sounds, and their other material like the flutes is quite fine too.

Thanks
    Thanks Paj, for pointing it out. You just made them a sale sooner or later from me. I like those Aria sounds a lot. I find myself very interested in plucked and alternative piano sounds, and their other material like the flutes is quite fine too.
    +1
    I have all of their strings but I think I'm going to pick up the ethnic flutes bundle and the orchestral percussion (Catalyst)---and that crazy piano (Hybichord) while they're on sale. BTW, their old-school straight-up PipeOrgan is killer, quick and fun.

As it turns out, eSoundz is having one of their $5 sales right now (but not InfinitePlayer itself). Note that a lot of their libraries are sold in corresponding versions for Reason, SampleTank, Stylus RMX, and REX-Apple-Wav.

I should also mention that Sonokinetic is having a 5-Day flash sale (three days left, 33% off)) on their Maximo orchestra variation.

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paj For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yes that organ is the first thing I bought there, even before you mentioned it! Great sound!

Holding myself back from splurging on the rest so far. Picked up a convolution reverb plugin, first bought reverb, so with that and the organ I can have a bit of fun. Have to hunt down those impulse responses. . .

Thanks
    Yes that organ is the first thing I bought there, even before you mentioned it! Great sound!

Holding myself back from splurging on the rest so far. Picked up a convolution reverb plugin, first bought reverb, so with that and the organ I can have a bit of fun. Have to hunt down those impulse responses. . .
    IRs are not a forte of mine---maybe someone else will chime in. Yeah, that organ also works well in the mix to fatten up missing orchestra sections, or for crazy Virgil Fox moments.

No sense in duplicating a comprehensive, weekly review so, again, don't forget to check out (there are even some good Kontakt freebies this week):
    On Sale Now, Deals for the week of May 28, 2017 - Sample Library Review

NI has a 5.6.8 Kontakt update available. If you have issues with Native Access, you may want to read through all of the documentation linked with your update notice. It doesn't appear that the update is available through Service Center.

If you own MAD Drums, their is a special $50 upgrade to MAD RocknFunk available through 6-12 from HandHeldSound. It appears to be a 20GB library. Contact them if you haven't received your notice.
    HandHeldSound | MAD Drum Kit Series

Kontakt Hub has ZTechno Synth reduced by 80% (now ~$11); it's a steal at this price. Not for oscillator tweakers but loaded with powerful sounds and kits that belie the demo video. More than what meets the eye.
    Big Techno Synth - Kontakt Hub
    Also, CellDweller's Transport from Refractor Audio is on sale, reduced 50% (~$80). This is a wild ride.
    Transport - Kontakt Hub

Until 8:00 PST, 5-31, Zero-G has Shadowlands on sale for $44. This is a massive cinematic Kontakt (and other samplers) library (19GB Continuata download, but Kontakt users will probably delete GBs of either WAV or AIFF samples, depending on their OS). Use coupon code FACEBOOK to get the 45% discount. Other libraries are available.
    Facebook Banner

– Zero-G Digital Audio Samples and Soundware

Paj
    8^)
    Last edited by Paj; 05-30-2017 at 18:35. Reason: add info
    8^)

Thanks
    I found a great library of impulse responses that has me well settled.

Now just to wait and see what goes on sale the next few days. If Kontakt I'll finally be able to use the many Kontakt plugins I've picked up longer than 15 minutes at a time. . . that'll be a relief.

Thread Information