Software VST to replace my VP9000

LazerBeakShiek

Find Polaris..and Return
What would be a software VST to replace a valued piece of hardware such as the VP9000? I use a VP9000 extensively to quickly arrange voices and sounds. Cat meows, door stopper boinging, etc. no limit to what noises can potentially become a normalized sample. while not exactly a vocoder it can do that too with a robot voice settling.

Why Roland just does not unlock V-Producer to be used without the VP-9000 serial key? Have the VP9000 be a software reboot? Roland why not reboot the V Synth XT a VST ? It would be an easy conversion with a history of success.

How is Melodyne?

Shopping around for VSTs, and I found something a little odd. So Anatres Autotune is 299.99, but on Ebay you can buy a version used for $10.

Melodyne was 300.00 too, but ebay had it for 14.99.

From the VST Korg keyboards , the Triton was 11.99. That is pretty cheap. Whats up? They cannot all be liquidating in anticipation of UA's Luna. Can they?

Shopping around for VSTs, and I found something a little odd. So Anatres Autotune is 299.99, but on Ebay you can buy a version used for $10.

Melodyne was 300.00 too, but ebay had it for 14.99.

From the VST Korg keyboards , the Triton was 11.99. That is pretty cheap. Whats up? They cannot all be liquidating in anticipation of UA's Luna. Can they?

Pirates of the CarEbayin

Paj
8^(

So they are hacks? Terrible.

I think I am going to join the Roland Cloud. Anybody do that? That should have soft versions of the effects and patches I have come to know.

Wait, I'm torn. Am I supposed to shun piracy?

The world is a me first, crooked as shit , juxtaposition. Perhaps it is a win for me. And SUCKER! to those who paid. I dunno, kinda don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

When I was 8, I got $20 dollars. I wanted this toy. A racecar that mounted on your wrist like a watch and fired a little wind up car. Instead I was directed to the local bank to start a bank account. With $20..WTF were they thinking. So they drove me to the bank to start it, all the while telling me about intreset and how my money will grow. I thought I can buy even more toys! BANKS ARE GREAT! However, they did not tell me the growth rate of $20. So I handed the teller my fresh 20 bucks and YOu know what they gave me?

A SUCKER. Do banks still give children suckers for depositing money?

I got no toy that weekend. My money never significantly grew. I LOST 'INTEREST' IN 'THEM'.

Last edited:
Back