Reverb VST

Does anyone know of a Reverb VST that does Reverse Reverb?

okay

you confused me

if it was in reverse it would not be reverb it would be preecho or something else

you could play your track backwards while applying reverb to see what it would be like in reverse

I am not aware of a VST verb that does it automatically. That is more of a thing you manipulate yourself in DAW with a few easy steps.

Record track with verb on separate track. Reverse playback on new track. Manipulate until desired effect is achieved in the place needed.

I am not aware of a VST verb that does it automatically. That is more of a thing you manipulate yourself in DAW with a few easy steps.

Record track with verb on separate track. Reverse playback on new track. Manipulate until desired effect is achieved in the place needed.

exactly what i said too

maybe if he hears it enough he will try doing that

There are a couple of plugins that are available that can do this but it's easier and the results better if you do it as explained in the other posts.

Hey, first thing copy or duplicate your track. (work with the copy) 1.-take your copied track and reverse it. 2- add your reverb to the reversed track. 3- bounce this to a new track. 4- reverse the new track. Now the track is playing forward , but the reverb has been reversed. I do this a lot in Cakewalk/Sonar. This works great on selective drum hits and percussion. Panning the reversed track , and playing with the original works well on guitar tracks as well. If you reverse a recorded track with just the reverb on it , it will play from the END of the track backwards , and won't line up with anything playing forward.. mark

Back