Pod farm

TAE

All you have is now
I've been lurking round this joint for 15 years...messed around a bit with this and that.... I bought into the Line 6 UX world after watching Pipeline use one at westfest 2010 ( I think )

The biggest surprise for me was the software that came free with it...POD FARM I use it for my Vocals and I am REALLY happy with what I'm getting without trying to hard or knowing very much...It's not known for it's vocal processing but as a ignoramous I dig it.

Anyway stumbled upon this dudes video and was impressed with the noise he got from using the POD Farm on his Metal stuff..( Not my cup a tea but I have ears)

Check him out...

I didn't actually listen because I'm at work. It doesn't look like he's using any cabinet there, unless it's somehow hidden, or he's using another cab sim after the instance of PodFarm.

What I find best about this video is the pop up balloon alerting him that his illegal software download has finished.

The most-recent version of PodFarm (2.5) is much better than the orignal versions that most people hated. There are amp and cab sims.

I didn't actually listen because I'm at work. It doesn't look like he's using any cabinet there, unless it's somehow hidden, or he's using another cab sim after the instance of PodFarm.

What I find best about this video is the pop up balloon alerting him that his illegal software download has finished.

The cabinets are kept in a different window on Pod Farm AFAIK.

It sounds super compressed and the entire sound seems heavily quantized, so I guess it's your typical 0 dynamics metal core sound.
But yes, it does sound equally shit compared to other metal core sounds.

The most-recent version of PodFarm (2.5) is much better than the orignal versions that most people hated. There are amp and cab sims.

Aye podfarm 1 had the cabs represented under the head GUI. You went into the head to get to the cab, it was a tab. 2.5 has a separate graphic and IMO it's better.

Back