Plugin Alliance

Paj

Plugin Alliance has the Brainworks bx_meter on sale for $9 (regularly $99, etc.). There is also a freebie bundle available on the site, with a video about the plugins in the bundle. The site is a little strange to navigate. To get the $9 price on the bx_meter, add it to the cart from the Xmas Calendar page. To get info about the bx_meter, and some informative videos about plugin meters and the new "Loudness Units" standards, use the websites search function for "bx_meter".

Paj
8^)

This is just their annual XMas sale thing...nothing strange about the navigation.

If you want to read about all the plugs...just click on "Products" at the top of the page...you don't need to do searches.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Also...either tomorrow or XMas eve (don't remember which day it was last year)...they will have ALL the XMas calendar plugs on sale simultaneously for one day...so if you missed one, you'll have another chance.

Good to know. I think my iPad has become virtually useless for the web---just doesn't navigate sites right anymore. Nobody can plan obsolescence like Apple. Love the stock, though.

Paj
8^)

Also...either tomorrow or XMas eve (don't remember which day it was last year)...they will have ALL the XMas calendar plugs on sale simultaneously for one day...so if you missed one, you'll have another chance.

Completely called that shot! Looks like a two-day window this year.

Paj
8^)

I just noticed a banner at the top that says the sale is on until January 1.

Paj
8^)

Back