Pay What You Wish For Soundtoys Little MicroShift...all for charity

kcearl

I see deaf people
Share the warmth of giving

As part of our Give a Little, Get a Little holiday campaign, 100% of your purchase price will be donated to Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS), a search and rescue charity that saves lives at sea in the world’s most dangerous border crossings. So far, they’ve rescued nearly 12,000 men, women and children fleeing violence and oppression. Our collective donation will go toward MOAS’ search and rescue operations.

Little MicroShift - Soundtoys

I just got that email, too. They're doing a different "little" effect every week for who knows how long. Good shite!

I love their stuff, if I wasnt so hooked on UAD Id pull the plug on the complete collection

I bought soundtoys 4 last year, it's well worth it - I'd imagine you'd get a lot more out of it doing electronic stuff than I do playing around with it randomly.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that I got a free upgrade to 5 last month that I need to do pretty quick. Guess it's like Cubase, bought it right before the update to 5 that I got a freebie from 4 to 5. I can appreciate that!

Last edited:
I just noticed, each plug, free or pay what you want, lowers the price of the full bundle!

Damn tempting...you reckon theyre going to offer more "little" versions of plugs?

I don't know; the way the email read it seemed as if they might but I guess it depends on how long they keep up the promotion. If it's only for the month of December then I doubt it, unless they already have them all done. Looking on their site it doesn't show any except little alterboy and little microshift though.

Back