Ozone 8 elements give away

I just got it for free too, its a nice simple, clean limiter and EQ. No enhancers though. Doesn't load down the CPU a lot. Nice for free.

Downloaded it but every time I tried to verify / authorize the SN it gave me a prompt that it was incorrect. Must be missing something obvious. Seems like it’s good for 10 days anyway?

I had the same problem authorizing the free Ozone imager. Its a fully functional plugin but was running in demo mode. Izotope instructed me to download their "product portal" Downloads and authorization is done from inside the portal. Just have to get a free Izotope account first. ms

Downloaded it but every time I tried to verify / authorize the SN it gave me a prompt that it was incorrect. Must be missing something obvious. Seems like it’s good for 10 days anyway?

Make sure your not mistaking a zero for an O and vice a versa. That fixed it for me. It is a free keeper.

I just got my copy authorized yesterday. When I opened it up in my daw it prompted me to authorize. I got the invalid serial# message 4 times. After closing it out I went to the "product portal" I had downloaded and hit the Add serial# button. It accepted and authorized it using the Exact #s I had been entering. I also got the vocal doubler, and a seperate ozone imager. Played with them this morning. The imager is awsome. All free. mark

Back