NI Komplete 10 Leaked!

not before everyone saw it lol

pretty much.

funny out the CYA crew is trying to put the toothpaste back into the tube.

I sort of feel sorry for musicarts.com. they yanked the links, and graphics, but there was still some banner "poo" left over on their site with pointers to it.

I'll bet somebody there is in deep kimchee..

I dont know why it would matter to them so much...I mean its not like it was going to stop at komplete 9, and another midi controller is truly groundbreaking....

I dont know why it would matter to them so much...I mean its not like it was going to stop at komplete 9, and another midi controller is truly groundbreaking....

I guess its like somebody taking a photo of your first date before she has put her makeup on.. AAAHHH!!!! :laughings:

these companies want control, they want to control the message.

if you watch the HBO show Veep there is a scene during the night of the midterms (season 2 episode 1) where the VP says she has to give these people in white house war room some good news. her staff says, we are ahead in over 65 vote in clark county. She said thats it???
So she walk into the room, everybody stands, and she says she has some good news, We... (then the White House resident doofus Jonah runs down the hall yelling WE ARE AHEAD IN THE OVER 65 VOTE IN CLARK COUNTY!!! )
someone says, madam VP you were about to say something? And she says I was about to say exactly that.. (with no fanfare at all)...

Oh GOD! I just realized..... THAT MAKES ME JONAH.... AAAHHH... :spank:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6zB4VJznEU

Disappointed. I expected action strikes to be included and IDGAF about drum lab.

Piano's are also a solid MEH here. Bummer.

Disappointed. I expected action strikes to be included and IDGAF about drum lab.

Piano's are also a solid MEH here. Bummer.

besides having fun with photoshop, I'm willing to wait until next weeks expected roll out to see what all is included. If a few synths and pianos is all they got they better go back and come up with something and release it next year instead. I prefer it to be right instead of right now.

Hardly, but thanks.
A year ago i made a serious call for NI to create "Jamaica" in the flavor of their "CUBA" release of instruments for Kontakt. Nobody on the forums responded. Nothing. Now I create this parody with Dumpster Reverb and everybody is calling for dumpster reverb. LOL... :D

Ive preordered two 25 key boards to join together to make a 50 key controller!! just for when you need that extra key in a solo!!

Back