NI Freebie

Sonovabeesh. I need a new os.

Thinking about installing it on another computer just so I can register the stupid serial. I hate having an out of date comp.

Third email address and got the link. Registered and started to work until I removed it from a track and it crashed Cubase. Have not seen that in quite some time...

Reloading. Could just be a C8 bug or something...

Ok, this is pretty damn cool. :)

Just threw it on a solo track for a project I'm working on. I over used the delay to show the effect. It is quite cool.

I see myself playing with it.

Sample has the Replika plug on the solo guitar track. That is the only effect on the track.

Attachments

• GP Replika Test.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
The crash of the plugin when removing from insert has been noted in the NI forum responses and responded to by NI. They are working on it. Other programs have issue as well. It is a beta version... What do we expect for free? :)

I am for sure going to play with this one for a while.

I got it too. I gave it a quick go last night and it sounds pretty good, but I want to A/B with Echoboy later just to see. What I'm really hot for is the Komplete 10 prize. So many toys in one bundle.

I have komplete 8 ultimate and its all a bit overwhelming...I just use kontakt with 3rd party libraries tbh

Replika plug does cause strange issues with Cubase 8. Double clicking on items will go freaky sometimes. And just last night it did something else even stranger than that. I had to quit using it. :(

Was having problems installing and running Replika, Cubase would crash, found this info. the plugin requires OpenGL graphic drivers under Windows.

Just putting it out here to help anyone that might need it.

ACK ! ACK !

Please Note: Due to a technology switch, Replika raises the bar with its requirements and still has a few issues that will be fixed in an Update.

1.) Requirements
Replika requires graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 - if you see any issues on your computer, please download and install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.

Drivers can be found here:
Nvidia: Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
Intel: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/
AMD/ATI: Download Drivers

https://www.opengl.org/discussion_boards/showthread.php/176602-install-Opengl-in-windows-7

Back