New Drum Samples - Rock, Metal, Funk, R&B...

ExpressDrummer

Hey Folks!

This is Matias from ExpressDrummer. Our first product is finally here, the ExpressDrummer Standard Pack, a collection of great Acoustic Drum Samples for Slate Trigger, Drumagog or any software that works with .WAV. This has been a lot of work for us and we are very proud to share it with you.

Listen to the previews on SoundCloud:

If you would like to purchase it, here's the link: Standard Pack | ExpressDrummer
All the samples come in .TCI, .GOG and .WAV

Here's a little description of the package:

Kick Drum – Pearl Maple 22’’ x 18’’
Kick in, Kick out, Overheads, Room and Parallel Compression

Kick Drum – Pearl Maple Funk
Kick In, Kick Out, Overheads, Room and Parallel Compression.

Snare Drum 1 – Rock/Metal oriented 14’’ x 5’’
Snare Center – Close Mics, Overheads, Room and Parallel Compression
Snare Rimshot – Close Mics, Overheads, Room and Parallel Compression
Snare Sidestick – Close Mics, Overheads, Large Room and Small Room

Snare Drum 2 – Funk/R&B oriented
Snare Center – Close Mics, Overheads, Room and Parallel Compression

Rack Tom – Pearl Maple 10’’ x 8’’
Rack Tom Centre – Close Mics, Overheads and Room

Rack Tom – Pearl Maple 12’’ x 9’’

Floor Tom – Pearl Maple 14’’ x 14’’

Presets
Including 12 ready-to-use Presets

I'll leave you a video from our channel showing some mixing tips:

Thank you so much guys,

Last edited:
I don't get it....are you selling a standalone drum sample app.....or just presets to apply to other people's drum sample apps...???

Whatever it is....your drums sound somewhat overprocessed, almost cardboard-like at times when you really lay it on.
Now that may fit a certain genre...but I guess if you are selling actual drum samples, you might want to also demonstrate them without any processing....just the drum sounds, so people can compare to struff they already have from Slate, Toontrack, etc...

I don't get it....are you selling a standalone drum sample app.....or just presets to apply to other people's drum sample apps...???

Whatever it is....your drums sound somewhat overprocessed, almost cardboard-like at times when you really lay it on.
Now that may fit a certain genre...but I guess if you are selling actual drum samples, you might want to also demonstrate them without any processing....just the drum sounds, so people can compare to struff they already have from Slate, Toontrack, etc...

Hey! The samples come in .TCI, .GOG and .WAV. So you can use them with Slate Trigger, Drumagog or any software that works with .WAV.
The forum is not showing the entire playlist but, You number 8 to 12 are Drums only with no other instrument. You can listen to it here:
https://soundcloud.com/expressdrummer/sets/expressdrummer-standardpack

Thank you!

I forgot to mention that we will be releasing a version for Kontakt very soon which will also include Cymbals.
Thank you

Back