Native Instruments Komplete 10

J

jokerone

Hasn't been announced but it looks like it will be sometime within the next 30 days.

One online store already jumped the gun and pushed out a webpage to order it but it was yanked.

If you see of such a screw up, please take a screen shot and see if we can deduce what new products will be in Komplete 10 (guitar rig 6? Reaktor 6?) :D

thanks.

I'm kind of thinking they are just going to include more stuff. Who knows.

I hope the upgrade cost isn't to bad. I'll be upgrading ultimate for sure.

I'm kind of thinking they are just going to include more stuff. Who knows.

I hope the upgrade cost isn't to bad. I'll be upgrading ultimate for sure.

I own K9. I can't justify the cost of K9U, and unless something incredible hits in K10U, I won't be going there. Maybe K10. the cost to upgrade (I'm guessing here) will be $400 to go from K9U to K10U and $200 to go from K9 to K10. Which I believe was what it was last time for at least a year then the following summer they discount it a bit.

They are going to have to have a new and good version of Guitar Rig and Reaktor for $200. I can buy Amplitude 3 for under $100 right now, and that not even an upgrade.

Native Instruments use to be the bomb, but in the last few years lets just say they have been rather unremarkable. So they are going to have to impress me with something more than a collection library of wobbling fart noises, household and industrial bed-nobs and broomsticks sonically clanking with vibrating whistles. That shit any music. Its just noise, and its not worth listening to let alone paying for so you can torture others with it.

Not a fan of guitar rig. Reaktor on the other hand is the bomb.

$400 is to much for an upgrade so I don't see myself doing it unless they really justify the cost (and add a lot of new shit to it).

Not a fan of guitar rig. Reaktor on the other hand is the bomb.

$400 is to much for an upgrade so I don't see myself doing it unless they really justify the cost (and add a lot of new shit to it).

I agree. currently Guitar rig could use a lot of improvement.

I have ultimate 8 and it barely gets touched...kontakts great though, but even then I use third party libraries.

I spent $650 to k9u. Basically went from kontakt to k9 to k9u.

$400 is a bullshit upgrade cost. I won't even spend that much on a DAW upgrade, because it's an UPGRADE.

So while I will upgrade, it probably won't be until they run a deal on the cost of upgrading.

I spent $650 to k9u. Basically went from kontakt to k9 to k9u.

$400 is a bullshit upgrade cost. I won't even spend that much on a DAW upgrade, because it's an UPGRADE.

So while I will upgrade, it probably won't be until they run a deal on the cost of upgrading.

I agree. I'm assuming some of it has to cover the cost of the HD. Most of the software migrates it way down from the Ultimate version at some point. I'm wondering if they will do away with the K10 version and just have K10U.

Komplete use to be complete. Now Komplete is no longer complete. :yawn:

I went from Maschine to K8U for $500, the from K8U to K9U for the same.
I don't think I'll be going to K10U. Even if I wanted to... Stupid retina Macbooks and their limited storage.

The new keyboards look cool though!

The keyboards are a huge letdown IMO. Who the hell puts touch pads in place of the pitch and mod wheels? No pads?

Overpriced horse crap.

The keyboards are a huge letdown IMO. Who the hell puts touch pads in place of the pitch and mod wheels? No pads?

Overpriced horse crap.

After I thought it over - I fell out of love with the keyboards.
Maybe one day if I've got some disposable cash I might get one or something, but right now, I just don't find them appealing.

I did get a copy of Komplete Kontrol software to use with K9U from NI a week or two ago and I'm in love with that!

Back