Komplete 11

KrystianL

Hi everyone, I've been looking at Komplete 11 (not ultimate) and was wondering if any of you own it and what your impression of it are. It seems to be a great value. The music I make isn't electronic but I use a fair amount of synths and ambient sounds and the percussion contained in the the bundle is of particular interest. Guitar Rig Pro is another plus to me because I have to record in a bedroom and I've gotten better results so far with in the box guitar sounds rather than my amp. Curious to know what you guys think of it! Thanks!

I have 11 Ultimate---what's not to like (besides the storage requirements and the current price)? Check out some of the other Kontakt posts for tips on less expensive upgrade-crossgrade paths (search for Inkline's post with "Kontakt" and "Sennheiser"), or wait to see if they have a year-end sale; usually half-price if they do. Their annual sale is usually around June but I do seem to recall some semi-annual events around the end of December.

Here's another advantage to NI's stuff: I recently migrated my system drive into a new, "temporary" computer while I'm having my new big boy assembled to spec. The most painless license/system transfer was Native Instruments.

Paj
8^)

Paj,
I will check out those posts, thanks for your input! I'll see if any of those less expensive upgrade/crossgrades seem feasible or wait for the sale! Good to know about the possibility of an end of the year sale.

Back