Komplete 10

Ex3vious

Hey guys,
I'm considering buying native instruments komplete 10. I really like that it comes with guitar Rig pro, it seems to have some other great midi instruments as well such as a studio bass, session horns, strings. Has anyone here used it before that can recommend it? Also how are the plugins that come with it (such as compressors, eqs, etc.) The software is $500 so I really want to look into it before just dropping half a grand on it.

I mainly produce Rock and metal, but also some blues and basic jazz.

I just got Komplete 10 Ultimate a little over a month ago. Gotta say I haven't tried any of the dynamics plugins (or guitar rig) but holy crap...there is more than enough quality synths/sample players (and libraries) to cover all the bases. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is with Ultimate but it was twice the price as the standard Komplete 10. It's an overwhelming amount of stuff though and I haven't had it long enough to dig through it all kompletely...:facepalm:

ultimate has some added instruments. I found out how to get komplete 10 for $350, I can get komplete 7 for $250 and its only $100 to upgrade from that to komplete 10. I think I might do it.

Might not be a bad idea. For me, Ultimate was my first NI purchase and all I can say is wow. Good quality and plenty of crap to keep you busy!

Back