iZotope ozone imager

mark skinner

I downloaded the "free" ozone imager from iZotope , and installed it on an offline pc via flash drive. This is a widening plug in that is working Flawlessly in Demo Mode. Can't seem to get the "offline" authorization procedure to work. Has anyone done this ?
Thanks ... mark

Did you download izotope's software program for that?

I've had no issues authorizing izotope stuff (ozone, Rx, Nuetron, and nectar), but I do it with ilok because I prefer it to software auths.

I contacted iZotope , they said I should download their "product portal" for easier install/authorize , since I don't have ilock. Will be moving my pc to gain internet access asap. Thanks .. for the reply. mark

Did you download izotope's software program for that?

I've had no issues authorizing izotope stuff (ozone, Rx, Nuetron, and nectar), but I do it with ilok because I prefer it to software auths.

I used to get a lot of re-authorization messages until I switched every iZotope authorization over to iLok. There's also a number of advantages when migrating or upgrading hardware with iLok. I don't dongle---I use the software manager.

Paj
8^)

I used to get a lot of re-authorization messages until I switched every iZotope authorization over to iLok. There's also a number of advantages when migrating or upgrading hardware with iLok. I don't dongle---I use the software manager.

Paj
8^)

Yeah I don't use the cloud I use a dongle.

Back