Hey everyone, music producer enthusiast seeking help in choosing a new Synth VST

iSolo

Hey everyone, awesome community you got here! I will get straight to the point.

I already own Native Instruments Massive and Sylenth1. These 2 Synths are pretty much all you need for EDM, Trance, Dubstep, etc.

I stumbled upon a VST Synth called Spire. I really liked the soundbanks and for someone like me who didn't master the Synth yet, it really helps having an awesome quality soundbank.

Any thoughts on Spire? Does anyone own it? It's on sale now. just under $400 CAD.

Hey everyone, awesome community you got here! I will get straight to the point.

I already own Native Instruments Massive and Sylenth1. These 2 Synths are pretty much all you need for EDM, Trance, Dubstep, etc.

I stumbled upon a VST Synth called Spire. I really liked the soundbanks and for someone like me who didn't master the Synth yet, it really helps having an awesome quality soundbank.

Any thoughts on Spire? Does anyone own it? It's on sale now. just under $400 CAD.

So many views and not 1 response lol... I thought this was a huge helpful community. Maybe my question is redundant... Anyway I researched a lot and I have made my choice. This thread can be confidently locked.

as others have told me upon joining, the view count is not necessarily human views. frequently, bots search keywords and your view count will be misled. happens to all of us.

someone should chime in at some point, though rock music makes up the majority of members' interests, there are a lot of EDM writers here as well. stick around, you'll be offered something relatively soon I'm sure.

So many views and not 1 response lol...

As andrushk said, lots o' bots.

Although you might have gotten an answer, this thread might get more traction in the VST forum so I'll move it over there.

Welcome to the site.

As andrushk said, lots o' bots.

Although you might have gotten an answer, this thread might get more traction in the VST forum so I'll move it over there.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks. Much appreciated! Thank you andrushkiwt!!!

Thanks. Much appreciated! Thank you andrushkiwt!!!

I thanked the other guy for ya. :)

I actually am myself in a place where I may be purchasing new samples. I have Machine MK2 and what it came with (limited versions of Massive/Kontact/Reaktor), but am looking for other shizz.

My limited knowledge of this genre-not to mention the complete non-understanding of how Maschine works, puts me right here with your question. So I will be following this thread myself.

:D

I thanked the other guy for ya. :)

I actually am myself in a place where I may be purchasing new samples. I have Machine MK2 and what it came with (limited versions of Massive/Kontact/Reaktor), but am looking for other shizz.

My limited knowledge of this genre-not to mention the complete non-understanding of how Maschine works, puts me right here with your question. So I will be following this thread myself.

:D

Oh awesome there is a thanks plugin here :)

Well here is what I have purchased:

NI Massive
Sylenth1
ADSR Massive Masterclass Bundle
Syntorial (ermahgerrrrd!)
Spire (Bundle)

Now I want Serum because it is a waveable synth. I know you can do pretty the same stuff with Massive but if you haven't checked out Serum, DO IT. They revolutionized the concept of Synthesis. Once I release at least 3 singles which will get a positive response from a large audience, I will reward myself with Komplete 10 or 11 if it comes out by then lol.

All of those VSTs have testimonials from the biggest producers in the world but I don't know how true they are. They may have only used them a couple of times so people won't say they lied and then move on to other stuff but I know that the Synths I bought are very good.

I only buy my games and software, no viruses, instant updates and support, also nice to support the devs.

I don't do EDM but I recently found and like the Synthmaster products for the 'lower end' of the pricing spectrum. I pepper my songs with EDM instruments/elements from time to time, so it's not unfamilair territory, just not one I work in as the norm.

From other producers I've discussed this subject, I guess Komplete/Kontakt is the way to go. It's $400 USD, same price as Spire, so not sure your hesitation.

Back