Great 12-string vst

easlern

Boredom artist
I’ve used AmpleSound bass on some songs, it can sound decent if you’re careful with it. But this 12-string they made sounds insanely good.

YouTube

I’ve seen some “where are the guitar vsts” posts out here so I thought I’d share. The acoustics they make sound great and the basses are good. But the electric guitars I’d give them a pass till they’ve matured a bit.

Can this be used like an amp sim for guitar? The overview and video look like it's all MIDI triggered or step sequenced.

Yeah. I dunno. I have an old yamaha 12 string. What I love about it is that it sounds like a real acoustic 12 string. :D

Can this be used like an amp sim for guitar? The overview and video look like it's all MIDI triggered or step sequenced.

I think it’s just meant to be a midi instrument, it doesn’t look like you can use it on a direct in signal or anything.

Yeah. I dunno. I have an old yamaha 12 string. What I love about it is that it sounds like a real acoustic 12 string. :D

It’d be great to have a nice real 12 string. If I didn’t have to maintain it and figure out how to mic it. Yesterday I was struggling to get a good recording from my acoustic and I was thinking it’d almost be easier to just use a synth. I’m better at keys than guitar anyway. :P

Back