Glisseq yay or nay?

Never mind gents. I opted for a new midi controller instead. I may pick this up down the road though, seems like a great eq.

I prefer the RND portico EQ, sounds absolutely incredible, you can boost over 10dB and it will never sound weird, very musical sounding EQ

I already have eqs like that out the ass. I was looking for a clean general use eq for tracks.

can you be more specific though? have you tried fabfilter proQ the latest version, that's a very nice 'clean' EQ, but the RND portico is actually very transparent and clean sounding too even though it has an analog vibe, it's a unique sound, not like anything else.

I guess I should have clarified that I have eqs out the rear that are supposed to emulate hardware (SSL, Neve, API, Massenberg, Pultec etc...).

The only general purpose eq I have is Q10 and it's an ok no frills eq, but lacks a lot. My DAW came with curve eq and I like the UI so I was considering this eq as it's not to bad in terms of price. I have not tried ProQ 2 or the offerings of DMG. TBH I am turned off by the price of both.

Back