Thread: FWIW: Free synth presets

Thanks

FWIW: Free synth presets

Sign in to disable this ad
    FWIW, You might want to check out the he Sonic Sirius site---it's another resource for VST/VSTi synth patches, info, and hardware patches.
    Home
    BTW:
    (1) The "Soundsets" tab on the Sonic Sirius page has lots of presets banks for a variety of soft synths. So far, the ones that I've downloaded have a PDF with instructions on how and where to place the presets; some even had preset lists. The presets I've auditioned to date (for Wiggle, SynthMaster One, and Zeta+2) have been nicely done and even the static ones had nice texture. The three Hybrid3 sound banks are the same ones that are available for free from the AIR Music Tech or Plugin Boutique websites, so that should give you an idea about the quality of the presets from this developer.
    (2) If you've never experienced the MediaFire website downloads, I suggest Right-Clicking and using "Save As"---this avoids intervening pop-ups (some of which get flagged/blocked by Norton as malicious).

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

Thanks
    I also came across a free Hybrid3 library (120 presets) and a pair of Sektor libraries (150+ wavetables; 100 presets):
    Sounds2Inspire – Inspiration for Music Producers, Sound Banks, Preset Packs, Expansions and Sample Packs

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

Thread Information