Free reverb VST for Mac?

Armistice

Son of Yoda
Hi

I'm teaching fellow ex-Jongleur Richard about the gentle art of recording. He uses Reaper via Mac, and there's no useful stock reverb plug (that I can find anyway - I'm not going to introduce him to the joys of ReaVerb convolution files just yet - too soon!) in Reaper - so I did a bit of googling of some of the ones I routinely use (Reaper via Win7) and they all seemed to be Win only. Glaceverb etc.

Anyone know of any useful resources I can point him to to get decent free reverb plugs for his Macbeast?

Cheers

Can be a wee bit heavy on the CPU if your mate uses an old rig...but this will pish on most freebies

Not convolution, but kernel based, the presets should be pretty straightforward (I have the paid version so Im not 100% sure what the presets are in the free bundle)

will need an account registration

Nebula3 Free Bundle

Whoops... forgot I'd posted this.

Thanks for the tips. And I'll take my convolution files over next time I go there as I'll have to show him how to use them with ReaVerb (we're very much at the baby steps stage!) but that won't be for a month, so I can at least point him at a VST and see if he can sort that out in the meantime.

Cheers

Back